Resources and News
CONVERGED is the premier Dell EMC customer resource for helpful tips and tricks for managing your CI and HCI products and solutions, as well as the latest information from Dell EMC and the industry.
We provide several ways, including events, videos and news updates, in which members can access timely and relevant news and education that will keep them informed and up-to-date on the latest industry information.
CONVERGED TV offers members quick tips and tricks from Dell EMC experts and users. Throughout the year, CONVERGED delivers helpful information and insight for maximizing your investments in Dell EMC products and solutions.
Members click here to access CONVERGED TV archives on the following topics:
- Governance & Innovation
- Mobile App Development
- Blocks, Racks & Appliances
- 5 Ps of Workload
- Transforming Data Centers
- Dell EMC Portfolio Whiteboard
Dell EMC Blog Feed
- Demystifying VMware and the Modern Appliance June 22, 2018
When you hear the word “appliance”, what do you picture? For most people, the first images that spring to mind are home appliances, like the washing machine or dishwasher. The question is, how does th …
- Rock Around the Blockchain with Dell Technologies June 21, 2018
While almost everyone has heard of Bitcoin, the blockchain based crypto-currency, not everyone knows that blockchain, a distributed ledger system of technology, has applications far ranging beyond the …
- [The Source Podcast] Cloud Consumption on Prem? June 21, 2018
Microsoft Azure Stack is an extension of Azure to consistently run hybrid applications on-premises. It delivers unmatched levels of integration, automation and manageability and enables customers to i …
- Dell Technologies Capital Invests in AI Startup Immuta June 20, 2018
The following is a guest post from Andrew Gilman, Chief Revenue Officer at Immuta. Immuta specializes in data management and has recently joined the Dell Technologies Capital portfolio. It’s a tremend …
- Upstream Without a Paddle: What CIOs Need to Know About AI June 20, 2018
Most of us are familiar with the saying “upstream without a paddle”. This is an unfortunate event, where one finds themselves without the proper resources. I have witnessed this exact phenomenon on on …
Virtual Geek Blog Feed
- It’s time for change, and change = renewed invention, renewed vigor, renewed discovery. February 21, 2018
I’m going to make this a two-part post. Part 1 = what is in the rear-view window? Part 2 = what’s out the front windshield? Part 1: CPSD and Dell EMC are in my rear-view window. First, while want to.. …
- The best athletes (and VxBlock 1000) = faster, higher, stronger! February 13, 2018
In watching the Olympics, it’s amazing to see athletes doing amazing things – frankly it’s inspiring. Sometimes it’s a new star rising – something new (amazing Chloe Kim!) . Sometimes it’s a veteran p …
- What a start to the year… January 9, 2018
It's been a crazy couple days on a couple fronts, but the most material front has certainly been Spectre and Meltdown. There are lots of sources, and the trick is that while distinctly the root c …
- To all–THANK YOU for 2017, and lets dream of 2018! December 22, 2017
To all my readers, all our customers and partners, all my colleagues, all my friends – heck my competitors, thank you for everything in 2017. It was a year filled with change for me in the middle of a …
- Looking forward to 2018: Vertical “Stack Wars” are upon us. December 21, 2017
This is part 3 of a 3-part blog series on things that I’m thinking about going into 2018. Warning – remember, Virtual Geek post are my musings, not an official company position. They are officially my …
Dell EMC Technical Resource Center
Access the Dell EMC Customer Technical Resource Center for industry-leading content that will save you time in getting you the product information you need quickly and efficiently.
Other News from CONVERGED
- [LATEST] IDC White Paper: IT Organization Imperatives: Key Behaviors to Becoming Future Ready. CLICK HERE to read this white paper on how Digital Transformation *really* adds value.
- IDC Market Spotlight: The Business Value of Modernizing
Mission-Critical Applications with Dell EMC VxBlock Systems. Click here to read this white paper on the changing role of the IT organization in a digital world.
- EMC Named a Leader in 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated Systems. Click here to read more and view the report.
- Article: Dell EMC’s Service-Defined Infrastructure – The Next Evolutionary Step in Converged Systems. Check out this article from Pund-IT on Dell EMC’s converged infrastructure solutions.
- Article: Is Hyperconvergence about to take over the enterprise data centre? Check out this article from The Register on the role and impact of hyper-converged infrastructure systems.
- CONVERGED Chief Boasts of Hyperconvergence Superpower. Read CONVERGED President Chad Sakac’s interview with Network World and learn about his perspective on the roles of converged and hyperconverged systems in customers’ evolving data centers, the impact of the almost finalized Dell/EMC deal and more!
- CONVERGED President and Executive Director Talk CONVERGED with EMC Elect. Mike Somerville, President of the VUG, and Victor Bohnert, Executive Director, VUG, talk about the VUG and EMC Elect with Mark Browne. Click here to listen.
- Customer Story: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Deploys Converged Infrastructure. Click here to hear about their decision to deploy converged infrastructure, the expectations and the results.
- CONVERGED Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant. Click here for more information.
Login for more member resources!