Resources and News
CONVERGED is the premier Dell EMC customer resource for helpful tips and tricks for managing your CI and HCI products and solutions, as well as the latest information from Dell EMC and the industry.
We provide several ways, including events, videos and news updates, in which members can access timely and relevant news and education that will keep them informed and up-to-date on the latest industry information.
CONVERGED TV offers members quick tips and tricks from Dell EMC experts and users. Throughout the year, CONVERGED delivers helpful information and insight for maximizing your investments in Dell EMC products and solutions.
Members click here to access CONVERGED TV archives on the following topics:
- Governance & Innovation
- Mobile App Development
- Blocks, Racks & Appliances
- 5 Ps of Workload
- Transforming Data Centers
- Dell EMC Portfolio Whiteboard
Dell EMC Blog Feed
- Dell EMC and Cisco Continue to Simplify the Path to IT Transformation for Customers July 11, 2017
Intel processor technologies power data centers throughout the world, and the launch of Intel’s Skylake Xeon processors is an important industry event, not just for technology vendors but for all cust …
- A Look Back At Dell EMC World – We’ve Never Been Better Together May 23, 2017
Better Together is more than just a slogan for how the Dell Technologies businesses work together; it also describes the relationships we strive for with our customers and partners. These relationship …
- The Great Xscape at Dell EMC World May 23, 2017
It’s been one week since we debuted The Great Xscape (Steve McQueen would be proud, I’m sure) at Dell EMC World. Now, perhaps you’re asking yourself “just what is an escape room?” It’s a real-life adv …
- Dell EMC and SAP Make Digital Business Transformation Simple May 16, 2017
Digital business transformations are arguably the single most strategic conversations occurring between business and IT leaders today. The simple fact is most business leaders lose sleep worrying righ …
- Making IT Transformation Real for Customers May 10, 2017
This week we’re in Las Vegas for Dell EMC World to celebrate our customers and the coming together of all the Dell Technologies family of brands in one place, at one conference. Customers are at the …
Virtual Geek Blog Feed
- Seriously… DIY HCI or HCI Systems –are you SURE? October 27, 2017
I want to be clear – I see REAL cases where customers cover the full spectrum for real reasons – from DIY to turnkey systems. I know that we as Dell Technologies need to provide great choices for buil …
- VMworld 2017: XtremIO X2–the best clean-sheet AFA gets better. August 30, 2017
This week marks the launch of the next generation of an incredible successful product – Dell EMC XtremIO. The best way to think of X2 as the 2nd generation of XtremIO – it takes the great foundation o …
- VMworld 2017: re-inventing Data Protection for VMware August 30, 2017
This is cool. Every customer needs Data Protection for their VMware environment – local backup and recovery, and protection from disaster recovery. I’ve seen every chapter of this – from the birth of …
- VMworld 2017: Continued Advances in Hybrid Cloud – DIY Choices August 29, 2017
If you’re coming here first – I strongly recommend reading the “Lessons Learnt” post in this series, here. It will help with context, and understanding your options and choices. Also – I strongly reco …
- VMworld 2017: Pivotal Container Services (PKS) August 29, 2017
IMO – this is one of the biggest announcements at VMworld this week. It is a major shift to the Dell Technologies strategic perspective, and important for our customers. It’s something we’ve been spen …
Dell EMC Technical Resource Center
Access the Dell EMC Customer Technical Resource Center for industry-leading content that will save you time in getting you the product information you need quickly and efficiently.
Other News from CONVERGED
- [LATEST] IDC White Paper: IT Organization Imperatives: Key Behaviors to Becoming Future Ready. CLICK HERE to read this white paper on how Digital Transformation *really* adds value.
- IDC Market Spotlight: The Business Value of Modernizing
Mission-Critical Applications with Dell EMC VxBlock Systems. Click here to read this white paper on the changing role of the IT organization in a digital world.
- EMC Named a Leader in 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated Systems. Click here to read more and view the report.
- Article: Dell EMC’s Service-Defined Infrastructure – The Next Evolutionary Step in Converged Systems. Check out this article from Pund-IT on Dell EMC’s converged infrastructure solutions.
- Article: Is Hyperconvergence about to take over the enterprise data centre? Check out this article from The Register on the role and impact of hyper-converged infrastructure systems.
- CONVERGED Chief Boasts of Hyperconvergence Superpower. Read CONVERGED President Chad Sakac’s interview with Network World and learn about his perspective on the roles of converged and hyperconverged systems in customers’ evolving data centers, the impact of the almost finalized Dell/EMC deal and more!
- CONVERGED President and Executive Director Talk CONVERGED with EMC Elect. Mike Somerville, President of the VUG, and Victor Bohnert, Executive Director, VUG, talk about the VUG and EMC Elect with Mark Browne. Click here to listen.
- Customer Story: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Deploys Converged Infrastructure. Click here to hear about their decision to deploy converged infrastructure, the expectations and the results.
- CONVERGED Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant. Click here for more information.
Login for more member resources!